- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Ivory Coast.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Fredericksburg Region Remove
Sketch of routes of the 2nd Corps A.N. Virginia from Fredericksburg, Va. to Gettysburg, Pa. and return to Orange C.H. Va., June 4th to August 1st 1863
Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.), mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H158 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 131.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah - Smith, Wm. P. (william Proctor)
- Date: 1863