- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A capital do Brasil.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Gettysburg National Military Park Remove Subject: Gettysburg (pa.) Remove
Scale ca. 1:7000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 351.7 "Number 436" is in the upper left corner. Note: "Property owners name 1863 small italics," and "property owners name 1900 large italics." Hand-colored photocopy showing four classes of roads, stone walls, Union and Confederate defenses, relief by coutour lines and shading. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web ...
- Contributor: Gettysburg National Military Park Commission - Cope, Emmor - Mattern, H. W.
- Date: 1900