- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Republic of Liberia
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Ivory Coast.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Gettysburg Region Remove Location: Soldiers' National Cemetery Remove
Scale 1:7920. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 343 Inset: [Plan of the] National Cemetery. Uncolored. 26 x 16 cm. Shows troop positions, roads, railroads, streams, and a few houses. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Meisel, Augustus
- Date: 18??