- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The city of New York.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- New Zealand.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Gettysburg Region Remove Location: Washington County Remove
Map and profile of the Gettysburg Rail Road as surveyed by order of the legislature of Pennsylvania, 1839.
Survey map and profile of part of Pennsylvania and Maryland from Gettysburg to the Potomac River. Shows relief by hachures along the line, creeks, roads, cities and towns. Chartered on January 9, 1838; constructed December 1, 1858.
- Contributor: Campbell, Henry R. - Gettysburg Railroad
- Date: 1839