- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- New Zealand.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1830-1839 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Map and profile of the Gettysburg Rail Road as surveyed by order of the legislature of Pennsylvania, 1839.
Survey map and profile of part of Pennsylvania and Maryland from Gettysburg to the Potomac River. Shows relief by hachures along the line, creeks, roads, cities and towns. Chartered on January 9, 1838; constructed December 1, 1858.
- Contributor: Campbell, Henry R. - Gettysburg Railroad
- Date: 1839