- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Philadelphia Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove
Birds eye view of Manayunk, Wissahickon=Roxborough from West Laurel Hill Cemetery, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1907.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 802 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler & Kelly - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1907