- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Ivory Coast.
- New Zealand.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Beijing and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Philadelphia Remove Contributor: Wheeler, Thomas Remove
A plan of the attacks against Fort Miflin on Mud Island which surrendered 16th, November 1777 to the Kings troops under the command of the honorable Sir William Howe K.B. general and ...
Scale ca. 1:7,200. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. "No. 9." Includes "List of the rebel fleet ... exclusive of a number of fire rafts." "Montresor" stamped on verso. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1347 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651
- Contributor: Wheeler, Thomas
- Date: 1777