- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Grand Canyon
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- China-India border.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Sketch of routes of the 2nd Corps A.N. Virginia from Fredericksburg, Va. to Gettysburg, Pa. and return to Orange C.H. Va., June 4th to August 1st 1863
Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.), mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H158 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 131.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah - Smith, Wm. P. (william Proctor)
- Date: 1863