- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Atlantic States Remove
"July 1863." Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by isolines. This item is in the Map Collection of the Library of Virginia; please contact the Library's Archives Research Services department for more information. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Mar. 2002; D.H. Newhall, 1926, c; Map Cataloging Team.
- Contributor: G.W. Bacon & Co.
- Date: 1863