- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- New Zealand.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- The city of New York.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Ohio River Watershed Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George - Crawford, William
- Date: 1780