- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1740 to 1749 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Online Format: Image Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Also covers New England (distorted) and northern Chesapeake region. Title in Latin; notes in German and Latin; legend in Latin, German, and English. Unidentified meridian. Provinces indicated by col. washes; province and county boundaries emphasized by dark watercolors. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes notes in map area, ill. in title cartouche, and ...
- Contributor: Lotter, Tobias Conrad
- Date: 1748