- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Republic of Liberia
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Part of: Military Battles and Campaigns Remove Part of: Cities and Towns Remove
Rural buildings shown pictorially with occupants' names. First state of the 1st ed. (without the name "West Jersey" at lower right). Signed in ink on cloth backing: Alex. Stuart. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text, distance table, and ground-level view of the Statehouse (later Independence Hall). Purchased with funding support from J. Thomas Touchton, Mr. ...
- Contributor: Scull, Nicholas - Heap, George - Hebert, L.
- Date: 1752