- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Ivory Coast.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Sketch of routes of the 2nd Corps A.N. Virginia from Fredericksburg, Va. to Gettysburg, Pa. and return to Orange C.H. Va., June 4th to August 1st 1863
Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.), mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H158 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 131.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah - Smith, Wm. P. (william Proctor)
- Date: 1863