- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- General map of Cairo.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Philadelphia Remove Contributor: Bachmann, John Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 827 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651/1; 710/2
- Contributor: Bachmann, John - Weik, John - P.S. Duval & Son
- Date: 1857