- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Alburtis Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 728 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1893