- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Allegheny Railroad and Coal Company Remove
Map showing the coal & timber lands of the Allegheny Rail Road & Coal Company with the avenues to market.
Outline map of eastern Pennsylvania and part of New Jersey showing relief by hachures, drainage, coal, timber, major cities, and railroads.
- Contributor: Sinclair, Thomas S. - Allegheny Railroad and Coal Company
- Date: 185?