- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Gettysburg Region Remove Location: Fredericksburg Region Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.), mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H158 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 131.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah - Smith, Wm. P. (william Proctor)
- Date: 1863