- Korea demilitarized zone.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- China-India border.
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Grand Canyon
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Gettysburg Region Remove Location: Soldiers' National Cemetery Remove
Scale 1:7920. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 343 Inset: [Plan of the] National Cemetery. Uncolored. 26 x 16 cm. Shows troop positions, roads, railroads, streams, and a few houses. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Meisel, Augustus
- Date: 18??