- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- The city of New York.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Grand Canyon
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Clarion County Remove
Pagination irregular. Phillips 16776 Historical sketch of Clarion County, Pennsylvania: p. -8, 12-19. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: p. 21-22, 25-26, 45-46, 67-68, 77-78, 120-124, 154-158, 173-177, 182-198 wanting. LC copy deacidified and rebound with each leaf encapsulated.
- Contributor: Caldwell, J. A. (joseph A.) - Cring, Henry - Caldwell, J. A.
- Date: 1877
Look inside: 162 results