- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- New Zealand.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
Map showing the routes of Brig. Gen. J.B. [i.e., J.D.] Imboden's command during the Pennsylvania campaign of 1863
Shows roads from Brock's Gap, Virginia to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink, crayon, and pencil (some col.) on irregularly shaped tracing paper, mounted on cloth. Includes notes. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H161 Imperfect: Holes in center and top right corner. Holes and losses along edges. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on ...
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Date: 1863