- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- China-India border.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- New Zealand.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Northumberland Remove
General-content county map showing rural buildings and householders' names; real-property tracts and owners' names shown in anthracite mining areas; real-property tracts (lots), building coverage, and owners' names shown in borough insets (including Sunbury, Milton, Northampton, Shamokin, and Trevorton). Hand col. to emphasize township/borough boundaries and territories. Relief shown by hachures. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1874 by J.A.J. Cummings in ...
- Contributor: Hopkins, Griffith Morgan - Cleaver, Kimber - Ammerman, R. A. - Cummings, J. A. J. - Smith, John L.
- Date: 1874