- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Ivory Coast.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Philadelphia (pa.) Remove Location: New Jersey Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,000. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Shows name and location of important buildings and wharf facilities. Inset: A chart of Delaware Bay and River, from the original by Mr. Fisher of Philadelphia, 1776 [ca. 1:700,000] Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin - André, Peter - Dury, Andrew
- Date: 1776