- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1780 to 1789 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Philadelphia (pa.) Remove
A Draught of ten lots of ground in the northern liberties of the city of Philadelphia, surveyed the 28th August 1787, beginning at a bridge on the old York Road, N. 2⁰. ...
Scale ca. 1:650. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth and paper backing with reinforced edges. Imperfect: Margin deteriorated and torn. Cadastral map. Includes "Annexed coloured plan," ca. 1:1,000 and a note on the Second Presbyterian Church burial ground. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1328 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Date: 1787