- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The city of New York.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Philadelphia Region (pa.) Remove Location: West Chester Pike Remove
Map of supplementary reconnaissance of the approaches to Philadelphia by the West-Chester Road : including the section from Newtown Square to the east branch of the Brandywine Creek
Topographic map showing Civil War earthworks and batteries. Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Authorship statement citing Whiting's name is in handwriting (black ink). Pen-and-ink, red ink (contours), and watercolors. "No. 2863X" and "854W" (former Coast Survey numbers) are handwritten in ink on sheet and on adhesive label at lower right. Imperfect: Fold-lined. Originally drawn on 3 sheets. Includes notes. LC Civil War ...
- Contributor: Whiting, Henry L. - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas) - United States Coast Survey
- Date: 1863