- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A capital do Brasil.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- General map of Cairo.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Petersburg Region Remove Contributor: Palfrey, John Carver Remove
Scale 1:95,040. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 650.4 General map of the area between the Chickahominy River and the James River indicating roads, railroads, villages, and the names of some land owners. Troop positions are not given. Stamped "War Department Library" on the verso. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Palfrey, John Carver
- Date: 1876