- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- The city of New York.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1870 to 1879 Remove Location: Petersburg Region Remove
Scale 1:95,040. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 650.4 General map of the area between the Chickahominy River and the James River indicating roads, railroads, villages, and the names of some land owners. Troop positions are not given. Stamped "War Department Library" on the verso. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Palfrey, John Carver
- Date: 1876