- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- The city of New York.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1790 to 1799 Remove Location: Rhode Island Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows counties and minor civil subdivisions. Place names are in German and/or English. In upper right margin: No. V. In lower central margin: zu Ebelings Erdbeschreibung von Amerika. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Sotzmann, D. F. - Bohn, Carl Ernst - Kliewer, Heinrich
- Date: 1797