- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- China-India border.
- Map of Liberia
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Richmond Region Remove Subject: Petersburg Region Remove Location: Fredericksburg Region Remove
Map [of] central Virginia showing the movements of the Tenth New York Cavalry in the campaigs [sic] of 1864.
Covers Richmond, Fredericksburg, and Petersburg city regions extending from Rappahannock Station southward to Dinwiddie C.H. and from Trevillian Station eastward to King & Queen C.H. Shows troop movement routes, encampments, battle sites, roads, railroads, streams, and settlements. Relief shown by hachures. Printed version appears in N.D. Preston's History of the Tenth Regiment of Cavalry, New York State Volunteers, August 1861 to August 1865 (New ...
- Contributor: Preston, Noble D.
- Date: 1864