- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Grand Canyon
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Russia Remove Location: Ussuri River Valley Remove
Shows numbered areas proposed for new settlement (kolonizat︠s︡īi︠a︡) and proposed roads. Also covers "Primorskai︠a︡ oblastʹ". Relief shown by shading. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index of settlement areas. LC copy torn at fold lines, annotated in pencil.
- Contributor: Kartograficheskoe Zavedenīe A. Ilʹina
- Date: 187?