- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of Liberia
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- The city of New York.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Southern States Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639