- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- General map of Cairo.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- China-India border.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Chicago, central business section.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Southern States Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639