- British Honduras. 12-66.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Southern States Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639