- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Republic of Liberia
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- General map of Cairo.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Maxey, John W. Remove Subject: Rains County (tex.) Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint. LC Land ownership maps, 1103 "General Land Office November, 1888." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Maxey, John W. - Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1888