- [Base map of Alabama].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Grand Canyon
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W. Remove Location: Throckmorton County Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint "General Land Office, Nov. 1898." "Traced by O. O. Terrell. 1914." LC Land ownership maps, 1143 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster ...
- Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W. - Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1898