- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Republic of Liberia
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von Remove Location: Atascosa County Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint "Traced by Grady W. Davis, July 1919." LC Land ownership maps, 889 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von
- Date: 1894