- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Grand Canyon
- New Zealand.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von Remove Location: Concho County Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint "Traced by Grady W. Davis." "Sept. 1897." LC Land ownership maps, 936 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von - Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1897