- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von Remove Location: Concho County Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint "Traced by Grady W. Davis." "Sept. 1897." LC Land ownership maps, 936 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von - Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1897