- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of Liberia
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von Remove Subject: Concho County (tex.) Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint "Traced by Grady W. Davis." "Sept. 1897." LC Land ownership maps, 936 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von - Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1897