- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Language: English Remove Contributor: Beaumont, G. N. Remove Subject: Frio County (tex.) Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "February, 1893." "Traced June, 1935." LC Land ownership maps, 979 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Beaumont, G. N.
- Date: 1893