- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Location: Bell County Remove Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint "Traced by Lee Hawkins, May - 1919." LC Land ownership maps, 895 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von
- Date: 1896