- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- New Zealand.
- Grand Canyon
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Location: Borwie County Remove
"C.J. Canda, S.J. Drake & W. Strauss, proprietors of the lands heretofore belonging to the Texas & Pacific Ry. Co." "W.H. Abrams land agent, Dallas, Texas." LC Land ownership maps, 905 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Stakemann, M.
- Date: 1894