- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Location: Louisiana Remove Subject: Alexandria Remove
Scale ca. 1:2000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 241 "M. Section VIII.66." Detailed map showing upper and lower dams, falls, "Tennyson's channel," "De Russy's Channel," and some relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Gerdes, F. H. - De Russy, Lewis G.
- Date: 1864