- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Ivory Coast.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Location: Lousiana Remove Subject: Alexandria Remove
Scale ca. 1:2000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 241 "M. Section VIII.66." Detailed map showing upper and lower dams, falls, "Tennyson's channel," "De Russy's Channel," and some relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Gerdes, F. H. - De Russy, Lewis G.
- Date: 1864