- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A capital do Brasil.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Location: Lousiana Remove Subject: Alexandria (la.) Remove
Scale ca. 1:2000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 241 "M. Section VIII.66." Detailed map showing upper and lower dams, falls, "Tennyson's channel," "De Russy's Channel," and some relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Gerdes, F. H. - De Russy, Lewis G.
- Date: 1864