- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: Stakemann, M. Remove Subject: Bowie County Remove
"C.J. Canda, S.J. Drake & W. Strauss, proprietors of the lands heretofore belonging to the Texas & Pacific Ry. Co." "W.H. Abrams land agent, Dallas, Texas." LC Land ownership maps, 905 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Stakemann, M.
- Date: 1894