- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- New Zealand.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Republic of Liberia
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove Contributor: Berlandier, Luis Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows the American routes & the battles indicated by Lt. Brereton's ordiance. Pen-and-ink and watercolor mounted on linen. Copy of a map taken from the portfolio of Gen. Arista after the battle of May 9th 1846 at the Resaca de la Palma. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 973 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Berlandier, Luis
- Date: 1846