- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: Texas Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: Houston Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 916 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and text. AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: Hopkins & Motter
- Date: 1912