- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Republic of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Location: Texas Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: Houston (tex.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 916 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and text. AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: Hopkins & Motter
- Date: 1912