- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- General map of Cairo.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1909 Remove Location: Texas Remove Subject: Beaumont (tex.) Remove
Cadastral map showing landownership. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Nelson & White
- Date: 1902