- British Honduras. 12-66.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Subject: Coahuila (mexico : State) Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Date: 1846